If looking for a new position or the perfect person to fill a position PAHCOM Career page is a valuable resource for you.
- Ask hundreds of fellow members via the ListServ Forum. This is a free service to PAHCOM members designed to offer an open network for operational assistance throughout your day. Job related messages must be short and direct inviting interested parties to initiate direct contact for more information as to keep the list clear for operational business issues. Examples are provided below. We simply ask you to keep it brief and to the point.
Example for job seeker
I am looking for employment in the "location" area. I have "number of years" experience in the "field of expertise". If you know of anyone hiring please contact me directly.
Example for position open
We're looking for a "job title" in the "location" area with "specialty" experience. If you know of anyone suitable, please contact me directly.
Subscribe to the ListServ Forum
- Find people using the Member Search. If you are looking for a person in a particular area of expertise the member search can locate them for you. If you are looking to work in a particular area of expertise you find members also in that field. Contact them to see if they have any leads. The Member Search is found here.
- Locate PAHCOM Chapters in your area. The chapters are a wonderful place to network. They may have a member who is perfect for your position or know of someone who is hiring in your field.
View all Chapters and locations
- As a PAHCOM member, job seekers can post their resume for free at the CareerCenter. This is an outside agency that has a business agreement with PAHCOM.
- If you are hiring and have an open position, you are encouraged to post your position with the CareerCenter. Fees are based on position level. Higher positions incur higher fees so choose your position title carefully in this forum.
PAHCOM member practices receive a discounted rate.
Go To Career Center