Required & Allowed Items
- A picture ID is required to enter the examination room;
- Pens, #2 pencils, erasers;
- Non-programmable calculators;
- It is highly recommended that you take only those items you absolutely need.
Restrictions & Prohibited Items
- Cellular phones and pagers are not allowed;
- Candidates are not allowed to have any printed material in their possession that could assist them in answering exam questions;
- All books, papers, and other materials must be left outside or in the back of the exam room;
- Once the exam has begun, all communication between candidates is prohibited in the exam room, restrooms, foyer, and adjoining areas.
Handbags and purses are allowed in the exam room, but may not be taken to the restroom.