Who should attend:
- Managers of solo and small group physician practices
- Medical Office Managers
- Practice Administrators
- Nurse Practitioners
- Practice Management Consultants
- Anyone responsible for the business side of running a medical practice
This Year's Topics Include:
- CMS Presents: ICD-10 - What you need to know now that it's real (this session is confirmed as access to CMS right after the ICD-10 crossover is crucial to practice transition success and revenue flow).
- Other topics to be announced in April (all will be focused on medical office management current issues)
- Specialty Workshops (Attendees group based on Specialty and share specialty specific challenges and solutions)
- Exhibitor Expo (these are the best solutions providers for small practice needs all in one place)
What to expect:
- 15 leading industry expert speakers on the hottest topics including CMS with the latest on ICD-10 for your practice!
See Speakers listed here
See topics and schedule day-by-day here
- Networking by region and by specialty with 200 of your peers from across the nation through organized:
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for each educational session. Up to 17 CEUs will be available!
- 32 of the industry's best solutions providers demonstrating the latest practice management products and services.
- Opportunity to become Certified. Both the CMM and the HITCM-PP exams are held on pre-conference Monday. Advance registration and payment is required.
What's included with registration:
- All educational sessions
See Speakers listed here
See topics and schedule day-by-day here
- Breakfast Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Lunch Tuesday & Wednesday
- Breaks with refreshments Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Exhibitor Reception Tuesday evening including heavy hors d'oeuvres
- Awards Banquet Dinner Wednesday evening (this is a dress-up seated dinner event)
- Pre-Conference Monday afternoon Chapter Officer's meeting - Open for all conference attendees interested in chapter leadership
- Pre-Conference Monday afternoon orientation. New to medical management, to PAHCOM, want to learn more about how to use your membership resources to improve your practice, or maybe you are a mentor for others. Open for all conference attendees!
- Speaker advance handout materials via free download from the PAHCOM conference website.
- Most sessions will be audio recorded and available post conference via free download to conference attendees.
- Presentation slides for most sessions will be made available post conference via free download to conference attendees.
Arrange for these separately and in advance
- Certification Exam
CMM & HITCM-PP exams held pre-conference Monday at your choice of 9am or 1pm. Enjoy half price certification exams when you test at conference! Use Promo Code: conference in the checkout section of your exam application.
- Hotel Accommodations
PAHCOM arranges for a limited number of very discounted rooms. Make your reservations early!
- Fun Night
Pre-Conference Monday evening meet & greet dinner event at the hotel. Always a fun time and great networking. Everyone is welcome (attendees, speakers, exhibitors, families, friends).
- Professional Photos with Rebecca
Tuesday evening at the exhibitor reception we'll have a professional business headshot photographer available for members who register ahead of time. See these NAB photos shot by Rebecca as an example of her work.
- Guest tickets for the Awards Banquet Dinner. Attendee tickets are included with registration and guest tickets can be purchased in advance here.
Do you need help articulating conference value to your practice?
It's your responsibility to ensure your practice recognizes the benefit of a professional manager and invests in YOU!
Read this article about how your education benefits your practice! It's written by fellow PAHCOM Member and successful Practice Administrator Beverlyjean Jenkin, LA, CMM, CPM, RS, MCS, COM, CPC, CPMA, CMSCS, CHCS,CHCI.
Download these sample letters to help you articulate the benefits of attending the Annual PAHCOM Conference.
Hear what Physicians say about the PAHCOM Conference!
As an OB/GYN who has practiced medicine for over 30 years, I have seen a drastic change in medicine. My executive administrator, Sarah Holmes, has been with me for 30 years. She became involved in PAHCOM and was certified in 1999. Since that time, she has missed only one annual conference. I can truly attest that having Sarah attend annual conference has tremendously enhanced her skill set. It allows her to be on the cutting edge of all legal and administrative changes in healthcare.
Tyrone C. Malloy, MD, JD
Metropolitan Atlanta OB/GYN
Our Practice Administrator returns each year from The Annual PAHCOM Conference with many great ideas with which to lead the office in an efficient and practical way!
Dr. Steven L. Billigmeter, MD
Pediatric Associates of Stockton
Register for the 27th Annual PAHCOM Conference. Click to begin your registration and select your session preferences.
October 20-22, 2015 at the Hilton Clearwater Beach, Florida. Pre-conference events October 19th.
- $945 (Early bird registration runs January 01 through May 31)
- $1095 (Regular registration June 01 through September 15)
- $1245 (Late registration begins September 16)
- Register now...
Access to all conference events is included with your registration (meals, coffee breaks with snacks, exhibitor reception party, awards banquet, all educational sessions). Some Pre-Conference events may be at additional cost (Certification Exams, Monday Evening Mixer). Others are at no cost (Chapter Officer Meeting, Membership Meeting ). Additional guest tickets for the Awards Banquet may be purchased as you are encouraged to bring your guests to this event. Your ticket is included with your registration.
- Register online even if you're mailing a check. The online system collects your information and session choices and then if you choose to mail a check, you'll be emailed an invoice to include with your payment.
- Speaker materials will be available for download on our conference webpage beginning Sept 15, 2014 and by QR Code from conference printed materials on site. Visit the Handouts information page
Access to all conference events is included with your registration (meals, coffee breaks with snacks, exhibitor reception party, awards banquet, all educational sessions). Some Pre-Conference events may be at additional cost (CMM Exam, Fun Night). Others are at no cost (Chapter Officer Meeting, 1st Timer Orientation). Additional guest tickets for the Awards Banquet may be purchased as you are encouraged to bring your guests to this event. Your ticket is included with your registration.
PAHCOM Conference Videos
Click here to see PAHCOM Conference Videos!
2013 Conference attendees: