Who should attend:
- Managers of solo and small group physician practices
- Medical Office Managers
- Practice Administrators
- Nurse Practitioners
- Practice Management Consultants
- Anyone responsible for the business side of running a medical practice
This Year's Topics Include:
- Uncover the ROI of Patient Engagement
- MACRA, MIPS, and Me: Preparing for New Reimbursement Measurements
- Essential Financial Metrics for Practice Profitability
- Go BIG or Go Home! Overcoming Mediocrity
- Collecting from Patients | The Human Component
- What Patients Fear and Why We Have to Know
- Providing a roadmap for top talent to your organization
- Preventing Intellectual Property Theft and Reputation Disasters
- Reading the Tea Leaves - How Does 2017 Look for Health Care Practices?
- Emotional Intelligence - Cultivating Mutual Respect and Professionalism In The Midst Of Change
- Legendary Leadership - Why Be Great Once When You Can Be Great Forever?
- Real World Tactics and Motivation for Increasing Productivity AND Job Satisfaction
- How Expanding Roles for NPs and PAs Are Impacting Reimbursement and Delegation in Medical Offices
What to expect:
- 15 leading industry expert speakers on the hottest topics for medical office management!
- Networking by region and by specialty with 200 of your peers from across the nation through organized:
- Specialty Workshops
- Specialty Lunch
- State/Regional Lunch
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for each educational session. Up to 17 CEUs will be available!
- 32 of the industry's best solutions providers demonstrating the latest practice management products and services.
included with registration:
- All educational sessions are included with registration (up to 17 CEUs)
- Session schedules, topics, and speakers will be posted five months prior to the conference dates
- Pre-Conference Monday events are also included with registration
- Chapter Officer's meeting - Open for all conference attendees interested in chapter leadership
- "My Membership - What it means to YOU" is highly recommended for all PAHCOM members and those interested in what membership offers
- Speaker Presentation materials are included with registration
- Speaker advance handout materials via free download from the PAHCOM conference website.
- Most sessions will be audio recorded and available post conference via free download to conference attendees.
- Presentation slides for most sessions will be made available post conference via free download to conference attendees.
- The following meals are included with your registration
- Breakfast with Exhibitors Tuesday & Wednesday
- Breakfast in the Hotel Restaurant on us Thursday
- Organized Networking Lunches Tuesday & Wednesday
- Breaks with refreshments Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Exhibitor Reception Tuesday evening (adult guests invited free)
- Semi-formal Awards Banquet Dinner Wednesday evening (attendees included, adult guests are welcome but must purchase a ticket))
NOT INCLUDED WITH REGISTRATION:
Arrange for these separately and in advance
Do you need help articulating conference value to your practice?
It's your responsibility to ensure your practice recognizes the benefit of a professional manager and invests in YOU!
Read this article about how your education benefits your practice! It's written by fellow PAHCOM Member and successful Practice Administrator Beverlyjean Jenkin, LA, CMM, CPM, RS, MCS, COM, CPC, CPMA, CMSCS, CHCS,CHCI.
Download these sample letters to help you articulate the benefits of attending the Annual PAHCOM Conference.
Hear what Physicians say about the PAHCOM Conference!
As an OB/GYN who has practiced medicine for over 30 years, I have seen a drastic change in medicine. My executive administrator, Sarah Holmes, has been with me for 30 years. She became involved in PAHCOM and was certified in 1999. Since that time, she has missed only one annual conference. I can truly attest that having Sarah attend annual conference has tremendously enhanced her skill set. It allows her to be on the cutting edge of all legal and administrative changes in healthcare.
Tyrone C. Malloy, MD, JD
Metropolitan Atlanta OB/GYN
Our Practice Administrator returns each year from The Annual PAHCOM Conference with many great ideas with which to lead the office in an efficient and practical way!
Dr. Steven L. Billigmeter, MD
Pediatric Associates of Stockton
Register for the 28th Annual PAHCOM Conference. Click to begin your registration and select your session preferences.
October 17-20, 2016 at the Hilton Clearwater Beach, Florida. Pre-conference events October 17th.
- $995 (2015 Attendee Special through Dec. 31, 2015)
- $1145 (Early bird Jan. 1st through May 31st)
- $1295 (Regular price Jun. 1st through Sep. 15th)
- $1445 (Late registration from Sep.16th)
Everyone including Non-Members:
Click here to see the store listing for prices of all conference related items including non-member pricing.
- Register online even if you're mailing a check. The online system collects your information and session choices and then if you choose to mail a check, you'll be immediately emailed an invoice to include with your payment.
- Speaker materials will be available for download on our conference webpage beginning Sept 15, 2016 and by QR Code from conference printed materials on site. Visit the Handouts information page
PAHCOM Conference Videos
Click here to see PAHCOM Conference Videos!