Resources for Health Care Professionals
National Benefit Builders, Inc. (NBBI) is a national innovator and marketer of healthcare related programs for consumers, employers, and healthcare practices. Since 2001, NBBI has maintained an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Products and Services
NBBI offers provider practice partners the opportunity to increase practice income and, at the same time, optimize clinical patient solutions.
The NBBI process is simple. NBBI provides:
- The highest ethical and legal standards
- Minimum extra work for the practice
- Little or no start-up costs
- No charges until the practice receives the additional revenue
- Compliance with all government regulations.
- Ongoing PAHCOM CEU credit webinars
NBBI programs include the following:
- Administration and compliance with the CMS Chronic Care Management (CCM) Program, including toxicology and pharmacogenomics testing.
- Advanced detection and treatment of cardiovascular disease risks by utilizing the LP LPA2 protocols and genetic markers in partnership with the Cleveland Clinic.
- Allergy Center, in practice, no startup cost, increased revenue, patient retention
- Cost effective specialty topical treatments for pain management.
- Telemedicine services that extend the practice to 24/7 availability providing additional value to the patient and increased revenue to the practice.
- Programs that protect the patients’ PHI and prevent costly data breaches of the practice's financial information and systems.
NBBI represents the best-in-class medical products and services that your practice can trust.
NBBI - The Partner You Keep.