Joining PAHCOM is a demonstration of your commitment to yourself and to your chosen career. We applaud you for wanting the very best. Read About PAHCOM for an overview of who we are.
By clicking "Join" I verify I have read and understood the terms of membership.
Membership in PAHCOM enables you to:
- Promote your professional attitude.
- Demonstrate your sense of responsibility to the field.
- Keep yourself intellectually active.
- Find an antidote to isolation.
- Exchange ideas and talk shop.
- Establish and maintain a network of contacts.
- Share the prestige of belonging to a recognized group.
- Do everything possible for your professional development.
- Talk to people who understand your problems firsthand.
- Advance your career by tapping the network.
- Evaluate your own abilities by comparison with peers.
- Gain the mark of an achiever, of someone who has made it.
- Document your knowledge with the Certification Examination.
- Stay abreast of current education and research developments.
- Encourage your own high standards.
- Discover new or well-tried solutions to business problems.
- Gain access to journals and newspapers in your field.
- Prevent burnout.
- Find role models by meeting accomplished individuals in your field.
- Keep up with what is happening in other organizations.
- Become aware of continuing education opportunities.
- Participate in conventions to learn the latest concepts and meet your peers.
- Fulfill your moral obligation to better your field.
- Gain respect and recognition as a Certified Medical Manager (CMM).
As a PAHCOM member you will enjoy all the member benefits including resources and networks to get you the best information for managing your practice with more efficiency, compliance, and profitability.
- Membership fees are due upon joining.
- Memberships run for 12 months from your Join date.
- New membership is $245 payable by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Check
- Renewal of membership is currently $195/year for online renewal as we give our regulars a big break on dues. Renewals not processed online are $215.
- Members must adhere to the PAHCOM Code of Ethical Standards
- I agree to support the Association by participating in the PAHCOM Compensation Survey annually. I will prepare for this survey and provide accurate data.
- Memberships are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Your practice should be investing in your practice related continuing education and pay for your membership. But if you leave the practice, the membership stays with you as it's Professional Development for managers.
While PAHCOM membership does benefit the practice, your knowledge can't be transfered to your successor any more than your board certified physician can transfer theirs to a new physician.