Visit PAHCOM on Facebook Visit PAHCOM on Twitter Connect with PAHCOM on LinkedIn Visit PAHCOM on YouTube
PAHCOM

We Help Doctors Work Less and Get Paid More!

At Victory Practice Solutions, we understand the daily challenges of managing a successful business. We respect the unique aspects of your business and can work within the structure of your operations. From turnkey solutions to assistance with existing processes, Victory Practice Solutions is your solution for revenue cycle management and cash flow optimization. 

We are industry leader in providing Ancillary Services for medical practices.  

Allergy Program: Less than 1% of Americans with Respiratory Allergic Disease are being properly diagnosed and treated. We aim to treat the remaining 99% by partnering with practices like yours.

Do the Math: 

Conservatively speaking, by your practice treating 20 patients monthly, your practice will net approximately $350,00 annually; treating 30 patients monthly will net approximately $600,000 annually; treating 50 patients monthly will net $900,000 annually.   This solution has kept the doors open for many otherwise struggling practices.

Our company pays for and supplies everything you need to easily add this service to your practice.  Our Program is 100% STARK compliant. 

We provide the following for your practice: 

  • Training
  • Materials and Supplies
  • Assistance with Billing and Coding
  • A Full Time Allergy Specialist that “we provide and pay for”
  • All Documentation

Genetic Cancer Screening Program (GCX):  Genetic Cancer Screening helps people with a strong personal or family history of cancer understand their own risk of developing cancer. With this information, your patient can take steps to potentially prevent cancer, delay the onset of cancer or catch it at an earlier stage when outcomes and survival rates are better.  Your practice can administer this easy test at no cost to the provider or your patient (100% covered by insurance in most cases).  This is a win-win - your patient can take preventative steps to improve their health, and the provider subsequently wins, with a more medically compliant patient.  

Pharmacogenetic Testing Program (PGT):  Pharmacogenetics is the science of how genetics impact an individual’s response to medications. Benefits of pharmacogenetics can range from helping clinicians target medications to improve patient outcomes, to enhancing efficiency of pre-market clinical trials for new drug entities. 

For clinicians, PGT may provide a potentially faster and more effective path to optimizing medication management compared to traditional trial-and-error prescribing. For patients, PGT may offer a relatively simple, non-invasive tool to help them and their care providers maximize the benefits of drug therapy while minimizing the economic, physical, and emotional burdens of ineffective medication trials.  Your practice can administer this easy test at no cost to the provider or your patient (100% covered by insurance in most cases).  PGX is another win-win for your practice and your patients.  According to Dr. J. Lechleiter of Eli Lilly & Co., "the power in tailored therapeutics is for us to say more clearly to payers, providers, and patients: ‘this drug is not for everyone, but it is for you.’ That is exceedingly powerful.”

Call us for a free, no-obligation practice analysis today!

 


Previous

Victory Practice Solutions logo

26670 US Highway 19 North Suite 500 Clearwater, FL 33761

http://www.victorypractice.com

PHYLLIS A TATE CEO 866-706-9006 x700 phyllis@victorypractice.com